Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Wednesday Morning

Pictures were taken Tuesday morning, at about 7:30am

It's been a little over a week that I started the fall semester at college and my new job. You know, the one I kept talking about that was night shift. Yea well that's not working out like
I thought it would. I mean seriously. Just look at the picture. I've been into the sun lately. It's just sooo pretty. How can a girl fall asleep after getting out of work to a beautiful morning like that. Although it has been a bit
chilly for my liking. You can definitively tell that fall is right around the corner and it
makes me sad to think that summer is almost over :(

On another note Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. The nice colors, cool weather, falling
leaves, cute outfits and shoes :) not to mention Halloween, thanksgiving and then the holidays
that follow. I tell DH all the time that I want to relocate closer to a beach but honestly I
don't think I can live without my seasons. I don't like the freezing winter weather but I do
like snow. Of course only if I get to stay home from work and school and I don't have to drive
anywhere :)

Ok so back to my train of thought. Working nights has been hard. Adjusting to a new sleeping pattern even worse. I've been sleeping 3-4 hours max for the past 9 days which makes me sleep deprive right about now. Today I plan on taking something that will knock me out for at least
7-8 hours before my 3rd night in a row 12 hour shift. Then I'll have 1 more shift and we'll
be heading to Ocean City, MD for the weekend. Besides our wedding in Punta Cana, DR I have not
been on any pool or beach whatsoever. What a shame. This has definitively been a rough and
busy summer. I'm really looking forward to a weekend away. And I hope mother nature is nice
with the weather after the recent earthquake and hurricane. I just want to have a normal end
of summer weekend, whatever that is.

Bueno, hasta luego. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment