Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No More!


Although this song is pretty old I feel like I can relate to it right now.
Sometimes life throws you unexpected surprises which sometimes are good while other times not so good. I've mention several times already that I had something happened in my life a couple of weeks ago and it was life changing. It makes me feel betrayed, hurt, sad, you name it. And this is something I've decided to take on and fight it. Whether I'm making a mistake on taking it on and not letting it destroy my life is something that only time will tell. I believe that things happen for a reason and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. With time my wounds will heal and it'll make me a better and stronger person.

"My favorite part of this song is when she says:
Only God knows where the story ends for me
But I know where the story begins
It's up to us to choose
Whether we win or loose
And I choose to win"


I choose to win! I will not let this overcome me or destroy my beliefs.
Only God can judge me and only he decides the end.

Have a blessed day ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment