Sunday, August 28, 2011

Now A Hurricane!

Are you serious?! Wasn't the earthquake enough?

The past week all I've heard is hurricane this, hurricane that. So annoying. I know the weather looks like is going to be bad for the next few hours maybe even until Monday but let's just hope that is nothing major that we need to be concerned about or worried on someone getting hurt. And please
Lord please let us have power. If we loose power I'm going to drive myself crazy with nothing to do at home. :(

I do recall being in a hurricane before in the Dominican Republic. If I recall correctly I was about 6-7 years old. It was pretty scary but my daddy was alive back then and he was home with us so it wasn't too bad.

Honestly I love the rain. I think is so romantic :) especially when you are home watching movies all day, eating, and cuddling with your loved ones. I remember in DR the roofs are made of this aluminum type thing we call "Cin". And when it rains it makes the best soothing sound in the world. Is like music. So relaxing and comforting. Oohh how I miss those days.

Well I hope you all stay safe. Have a very good night ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment