Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shhh... Its a Surprise!

I'm planning a surprise 25th birthday party for my darling husband =)

I'm so excited! He complains all the time because I've never thrown him any parties or have done anything special for him so for a year now I've been saying that I want to throw him a birthday bach. Making it for his 25th is a great idea. Or so I think. This is what I have in mind.

-A few of his friends/cousins (and a few of mines)
-Lots of alcohol
-A funny and delicious  cake
-Red, black, & white balloons
-A few hookahs
-Some music
-Cute invitations
-Him being clueless :-p
- a HOT red, black, & white outfit for me
-A few appetizers
-My two baby girls (meaning my cameras)
-Some noise and dancing

= A FantaBulous Birthday Bach!

I can't wait to see his face. I hope he really does get surprise, I'm working so hard for all of this to come out as planned and if someone spoils the surprise I will NOT be a Happy Wife!!!

So far I've booked the Hookah Lounge, created the invitations in MS Publisher (see picture below, what can I say DIY projects are embedded in me), bought a few bottles, contacted his right hand boy, managed to keep it a secret from him :)

Things are looking good and I'm thrilled! Yaayyy!


No comments:

Post a Comment