Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Card

This year with the help of one of my VIP gal we will be sending our first Christmas/Holiday card to family and friends. I wasn't sure how to go about this because I wanted to use our wedding pictures but I have yet to receive the CD with pictures from our photographer. Hopefully it'll get here next month and I can get started on the wedding album. Yup another DIY project. Just because the wedding is over doesn't mean the projects have to be. Right.

So, since the picture quality is not that great after downloading the pictures from our gallery I decided to go with Vista Print to print out the cards. They always have awesome deals and I did most wedding projects with them and had no complain. Now that we finally got them in the mail and thanksgiving just left us I think is perfect timing to start sending them out.

And so it starts. The first year of the G-P (our last names) family traditions. What do you think of the final product? They are postcard style and I'll be writing a small message in the back side. I ordered them with the envelopes so that we can mail them out and they don't get ruined in the process.

Thank you Heather for helping me. You are the best!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment