Monday, January 30, 2012

February Photo-a-day challenge



Early this month on Instagram I saw a couple of people posting random pictures and tagging them to a "#JANphotoaday" link. I was curious and started to investigate. It was basically a list of things that you would interpret as you wanted and took a picture of it and share it. I was bummed I didn't see this earlier, I would of loved to have joined them. So all month I was anxious for it all to be over to see if they were having another one in February. I went to my friend Google and what do you know. Yes, there are having another one this month. Yaaayyy!

My friend google took me to Fatmumslim Blog. I read through the first page and love it! I'll be sure to keep checking her blog from time to time.

I always tell myself that I need to be more creative and think outside the box. Plainly, I just need to put myself out there and enjoy this beautiful thing we call life. So with this I start yet another journey at being, or I should say trying to be, more creative and living life outside the box.

Here are the instructions on how it works.

How to take part in February photo-a-day:
1. Using the list as inspiration, take a photo each day.
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #FEBphotoaday. You can also share on your blog or on Facebook ... or even keep the photos privately for yourself.
3. Check out other people's photos and like them or comment on them.

Note: The list is purely for inspiration, however you interpret the daily prompt is up to you. There are no hard and fast rules. For instance for day 22, if you don't officially 'work' and are a mum or looking for work - then show something that you consider to be work (or a chore perhaps). It doesn't have to be office stuff ... it's as loose as you want or need it to be. Just have fun and enjoy!

Sounds like fun doesn't it? Come join me and a few friends :) I will also be doing weekly blog posts on the photoaday from the week. Stay tuned!

xo
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment