Happy 1st Birthay Naila!

September 21, 2011

How adorable is this precious little girl?! She's my pride and joy, my brother's baby girl. She was born last year on this date and we can't believe how time has flown by. She's such a brat! yet so charming. She sure knows how to steal your heart. And I love the relationship she and my son have. Whenever they're together she follows him around like a little sister and he always helps get her milk ready or keeps an eye on her while I run to the kitchen or restroom. My baby boy is going to be an awesome big brother :)

Lat month we went to the park on a picnic just Naila, her mom Sirena, and I and I took some pictures of her. She is just so stinking cute that whenever she's around it makes me want to give her a cousin to grow together with her and play. But I see how she gets when she fights her sleep time or when her parents are not around and I change my mind hahaha.









Proud Aunti!

Happy Birthday Naila! :)



Post a Comment