And Just Like That...

March 7, 2019

We are twenty weeks away from becoming a family of five!

Baby #3

Yes, that's right. We're pregnant! Well, we've been pregnant. For 20 weeks now.  

Initially I had all this amazing ways I wanted to document this pregnancy. It was going to be awesome, and with this being more likely than not our last baby, I had a goal to enjoy every second of every minute with our sweet baby regardless of of bad it was. And well, yeah, that did not happen. But I have been pretty good about documenting weekly pictures of the bump so that counts for something right :)

Coincidentally today happens to be our 20 weeks ultrasound appointment. But guess what? We're keeping the gender of this bundle of joy a secret until delivery. Or so that's the plan. Our family and friends are not happy about it, which I get. I do. I keep thinking though, there aren't many surprises of this magnitude in life. I admit however that it would have probably been easier to do this the first time around instead of the third time and being parents to two boys already. 

Nonetheless we' are super excited! I have a couple of posts to follow so be sure to follow up.

Baby #3

Post a Comment