Adrian 2 Months

March 8, 2013




My sweet baby,

Two months later and it feels like you've been a part of our family for years. You sure fit right in. My baby boy, you have grown so much this last month and have taken on your own personality. We haven't weighted you since your one month check up and just like then I again see some extra pounds on you. You just love to eat.




Nursing is still your favorite part of the day and is going very well for both of us. I'm proud to be able to continue providing you with all that you need to grow big and healthy. You have definitely gotten the hang of it and it only takes you 10-15 minutes to get all that you need. Which is great! At night you only nurse for a few minutes, like a snack or to satisfy your thirst. I hope you don't get too used to that and then decide to never sleep through the night.



I have to return to work at the end of the month and although I'm feeling better about it I'm a bit concern that my milk supply will decrease due to my schedule. I'm going to do everything in my power to provide you breast milk as long as I can. Lets hope my body adjusts well to the sleeping/awake pattern that is to come.

Your sleeping has been about the same this month. You are still sleeping 4-5 hours stretches at night and are very active during the day. You are such a happy baby. From the moment you wake up there's a smile on your face. I just love to stare at you and it brings so much joy to my heart that just by looking at me you get so happy. There's definitely a special bond between us. One that I hope never breaks. You have special bonds with daddy and big brother too. Daddy takes care of you when he gets up for work and big brother likes to kiss you and talk to you. He often reads you books too. I think you enjoy the sound of his voice. This month you also had your first sleepover at grandmas house. It was actually two times but the first time I couldn't bear to go home without you nor wake you from your sleep so we all slept at grandmas house :) the second time was much better and you behaved very well.


This month I also took the plunge on cloth diapering and so far so good. It doesn't seem to phase you, as long as you get change when you should you don't care if you're wearing cloth or disposable. And everyone that sees you wearing them gives us the thumbs up. I'm very happy things are working out so well.

You're a little piece of my heaven, in glad to have you as my son. I love you.


Love,
Mommy


Post a Comment