Lets Talk Baby Take 3

January 31, 2018


So. It’s that season of life again where we talk about expanding the family. I have been itching for another baby for way over a year now but I just knew it was something that was near impossible to get started on with everything that was going on. Last year hubby and I had a serious talk about the matter at hand and we agreed that 2018 would be the year to make a baby.

Now, I know what you are all thinking. What about nursing school? Right? Well friends. I’m officially six months away from graduation, God willing. We are definitely not trying to make a baby at this exact time, we’re just starting the process.

I had my mirena removed yesterday. Which on another note, although I was aware that 2018 would be the year and I had decided on removing it around this time way back in the fall, now that it’s officially out I’m sort of freaking out which is a whole other subject. We are planning to hopefully conceive by summer time but my reason for wanting to remove the mirena now is that I want to regulate my menstrual cycle. I haven’t had a cycle in over three years and I want to have some control on when it all happens as well as have my body have a somewhat normal and well balanced hormones levels. Kind of just allowing my body to function as normal as possibly.

This is all so exciting y’all! Although I would love love love a little girl the idea of being a mom to three boys is not as dounting as I might have imagined several years ago. I’m sure that it’s going to be big deal around these parts since we’re the only ones with just boys at this time. But believe it or not I have come to peace with the idea of being a mom of boys and the Queen of the house.

We have so many goals and plans for 2018 and I pray they all work out according to plan and God’s will of course. The boys are super excited to have another sibling. AJ more so than Steven because Steven feels that we’re “going to forget about him” hahaha that child of ours doesn’t realize that he is as special as they come or how blessed we are to call him our firstborn. Although I’m a little sad that they will all have such big gaps in ages, I wish they would of been a little closer together but at last this is the way things turned out.

I think that the hardest part of all this is accepting that this could possibly be my last pregnancy. The last time my body will do this wonderful job of stretching and growing and nurturing another human being. That is sad to come term with but I’m not going to get ahead of myself. I don’t know what the future holds. I’m just praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby.

I’m considered a high risk momma so my OB referred me to Maternal Fetal Medicine and I have an appointment there in two weeks to discuss “the plan” for this pregnancy. I would really appreciate prayers and healthy pregnancy and baby wishes because my mind is already racingđŸ˜©. But I have to believe that God’s plan are better than mine and he knows what he’s doing.

Ok. So here we go, on to baby number 3!

Post a Comment