Family Pictures 2020

December 29, 2020

Back in September we were able to schedule a family photo session that I was able to use for our Christmas cards this year. I love capturing the moments in which my boys are still young and innocent. Looking at the framed photos and the albums with these beautiful memories are priceless. Our oldest will soon be out of high school and heading into college which will inevitably lead to relationship, marriage, and children and well I don’t think I’m ready for all that. I intend to treasure the next several years with him and continue to capture their ages as I know they will only be little once and teenagers for a little while. 

Family Pics 2020


Family Pics 2020 
Family Pics 2020 
Family Pics 2020 
Family Pics 2020 Family Pics 2020
  
 I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying the Holidays with your loved ones, even if it’s a tad bit different than years past. 

Post a Comment