End of Summer Bucket List

August 22, 2013

With just a month left before the summer ends there are a few things I'd like to get done with my family. I feel that this summer went by way too fast and we didn't even get to take a trip to the beach :( I was hopping to take AJ to Ocean City, MD and start making memories with him as we did with Steven jr. We've been there every year since 2005 and unfortunately this year was the exception.

Untitled

Lucky for us we have a vacation coming up soon which I'm sure will kick Ocean City's butt. I'm excited for that! In the meantime though let's make this summer count with the things on my list. I plan to blog about each activity once they are completed so stick around. 


 photo sig.jpg

5 comments

  1. dorney park and the crayola factory bring back memories to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When was the last time you were in the area?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun list.
    As a diet coke addict Iam curious to know about coca cola park.
    xo
    Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Z. The coca-cola park is actually a baseball stadium in our town. Is for minor leagues and has great seats no matter where you are. I haven't been but the hubby has and I hear they have lots of activities going on and on the weekends they have a firework show.

      Delete