52 WOBWAP: If I could have one superpower...

August 22, 2013

Untitled

I would like to be able to travel through time. This may sound a bit selfish but there's a purpose for it. I would love nothing more in this world then to have the opportunity to see my father one last time. To hug him tightly, kiss him proudly, and say I love you one more time. To look into his eyes and tell him how proud I am to have him as a father. To just sit with him and talk. Talk about how my life has been these last 15 years. Talk about the grandchildren he never got the chance to meet. Talk about how much we miss him. How we think of him often. More than anything in the world I would love to go back in time and take a picture with my dad. A picture where I would be right next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. A picture that will be worth a thousand words. A picture that I will cherish every day of my life until the end. A picture that will last not only a lifetime but an eternity. 

 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment