"so, how does it feel being married?"

July 29, 2011

Umm... I'm not sure. I've been with the guy for 6 years and we've lived together for 5. Should it feel any different? lol That's what I feel like telling everyone when they ask me.

I mean I get that we just got married and they expect us to say that it is different and honestly it does feel different. To me, personally, it feels the same just more real, more personal, and more lifelong. However. When you have 20 people a day asking the same question you just want to respond to them like my first answer up top. I think it would be much better if they would just say "Hey there. Finally married, Congratulations. How was the wedding?" That would be so much better and easier to answer. Now that's a question I can take a whole day answering :)

What do you think?


Post a Comment