Word of the year: Grace

March 4, 2015

Untitled Defined per Google as:

  1. (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings. 

    And that is my word of the year. Took me long enough to decide I suppose. But in my defense I wanted my choice of word to truly have an impact in my life. 

    The last several years my life have been full of chaos and it was God's Grace that pulled me through. Without it I don't think I would have ever made it to where I stand today. So why join in the hype? Because sometimes in life we need to believe or practice certain things in order to get through the difficult times. Having already experienced God's Grace in the difficult times, I look forward to seeing it in the good times.  

    Did you chose a word for the year? If so, I'd love to hear what you decided on and why. 







    71d9UEXXgNL._SX522_

    image via google

    xoxo
    Pamela


    x

Post a Comment