When in quarantine...

April 14, 2020

there's plenty of time for blogging.


Untitled

WOW! It's been a while friends. A pretty long while. I have missed this. I have missed reflecting on my life through words and documenting life as it passes right by me. Unfortunately, Covid-19 had to happen for me to realize once again that life is so precious and way too short. Our days are truly numbered friends and we don't really know at what number our life will end.

Hence why I am back. I was reminded of how important it is to be grateful for every day that we get the opportunity to wake up with a beating heart and air in our lungs. I was reminded on why I picked up a mouse and keyboard many years ago. I have loved documenting pieces of my journey here, even if only a handful of the earth's population find me on my little corner of the world wide web. It was never my in thoughts to grow in popularity, I wanted to document my life. Simple as that. And hoped that some day my children and grandchildren find my words and enjoy reading a glimpse of my life.

So I have vowed to continue doing that. To document my life and post at least once a week. All the adventures, all the frustrations, all the happy and not so happy moments because that is what my life is made of. A little bit of everything.

It's nice to be back. I have so much to catch up on!

Post a Comment