Adrian is 8!

January 13, 2021

Our sweet curly hair boy is 8 y'all!

AJ  

Oh Adrian, you are growing into quite the handsome boy. You are full of love and live. You are the best brother to both of your bothers. You have the most caring and honest heart, with the wildest imagination and the most amazing life goals. You are super independent and are thriving at this virtual learning gig. Math and library are your favorite subjects. I remember your kindergarten days and all the times your dad and I got called  into the office at pickup because you were such a naughty boy and I won't lie. I worried, I worried what elementary school would be like with you but you have grown so much! You are so helpful and caring towards your friends. You are still somewhat of a picky eater but sure enjoy to eat, especially breakfast. Like your big brother, you are a boy of many traits. From sports, to video games, riding bikes and your Quad. And let me not get started on how much of a lover boy you are. It's cute now, but boy oh boy will we have our hands full with you.   

Happy 8th birthday my handsome son. I pray continued blessings over you and a lifetime of happiness, courage, peace, and good health. May God bless you always!

Post a Comment