22 Weeks!

September 6, 2012

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I actually just unpacked my jeans box and most of them fit like a glove. This week shirts have def gotten a bit tighter but looks very cute. I don't know if to buy some a bigger size or suck it out until the cooler weather because I have tons of nice sweater like shirts that would look great with my growing belly.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Good. I've been sleeping a lot lately. I've noticed that I need at least 7 hours of sleep daily otherwise my body would def let me know I'm going on too little sleep.
Best moment this week: getting the paint for the nursery. Plan is to start and finish painting next Friday. I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I hope I like it!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Actually I have to admit that I miss having a drink from time to time. I made a delicious Sangria last Friday for a small get together and I hated watching everyone drink and rave about it while I sat back with my glass of water lol.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! Belly has officially popped. Baby boy is 1 lb and it shows :)
Movement: Yes! Too many I should say. I been noticing a pattern too which is nice because I know when to expect him to be up and moving around. Hubby still says he doesn't really feel him when he has his hands on the belly but Sunday at church AJ was moving around like crazy making my belly jump and jiggle around and he witnessed it. It was a priceless moment.
Food cravings: nothing special but why is it that I can never decide what I want until I see someone eating. My mom would call that a mala maña (bad habit).
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing this week. Thank God!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No. But I do think I've been having some mild contractions. I'm going to have to talk to the doctor about it. Or it could be the baby's position making me a bit uncomfortable.
Symptoms: none this week which is Awesome.
Belly Button in or out? Half outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy of course!
Looking forward to: again painting the nursery. I'm so excited to see how it'll turn out :)

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment