23 & 24 Weeks!

September 21, 2012

 

How far along? 23/24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5 although by this time I should have gained between 16-19 lbs and my doctor made sure I was aware. She's not too happy with me but seriously what can I do? I already eat all day everyday and like a guy! She said I'm measuring right where I need to be its just my weight that is of concern. I have a growth ultrasound scheduled for October to check up on baby. Hopefully he's growing like he should and is taking in all the nutrients that I'm eating.
Maternity clothes? No. I'm actually glad the cool weather is here. I have so many sweaters for this time of year and I cannot wait to fill up my photo gallery with pictures :)
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: It has been good but the last couple of days I've been waking up after 5hrs of sleep and thats a no go for me. I need more sleep. Point blank. I hope it starts getting better soon or I'll be needing those drugs :-/
Best moment this week: this week it was booking the hall for the baby shower. That has me with my hairs on end! I'm so excited to help plan it and work on the invitations :)
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? I'm going to have to say Sushi, again. I never knew how much I really loved it until now.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! And I'm loving it. I love the way it makes me feel, meaning more pregnant and less like a fattie lol.
Movement: Yes! Still a lot. Somedays more than others but def stronger too. And call me crazy but I feel movements in places that I would have never thought and that is impossible to imagine. Maybe I've studied the human body a little bit too much in depth but any kind of weird feeling is the baby for sure. And being able to compare my baby's size to some in the NICU that were born at my gestation now is priceless. Don't get me wrong I get really emotional seeing them and what their parents must be going through right now but being able to say "wow, there's a baby that size inside of me right now" is totally priceless and unreal!
Food cravings: Sushi and deli meat sandwiches. I'm not a peanut butter fan either and yesterday I couldn't stop staring at my son's lunch (there goes my mala maña) until I decided to ask for a bite and with my luck his pp&j sandwich had the last bit of jelly lol and I'm now craving it. oh boy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. Just lightheaded when I go too long without eating or drinking.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope although I had a scare earlier this week and got worried. My doc asked me to go in to put me on the monitor but everything was ok, thank you Jesus!
Symptoms: lots and lots of cramping :(
Belly Button in or out? Half outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy of course. And def moody at times.
Looking forward to: planing for the baby shower, fall weather and clothes, decorating the house, and my next u/s.
Milestone: baby weights almost 2 lbs, ears have developed and moved to their assigned location. Will be at 2 whole pounds by the 25th week! Holy Jesus :D and best past is that baby fat has began to develop. Of course there's still lots of it that will make up baby's chubby cheeks but hey it's a start :)

xoxo
Pamela


Post a Comment