19 weeks

August 16, 2012

How far along? 19 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: +1 yaayyy we're on the positives now :)
Maternity clothes? Not really. I'm not at the point where I can go shopping for maternity clothes yet I can't quite button up my pants. I read this is the in between stage.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Much better if I try hard. Meaning if I go to bed right when I feel the Zzzzs coming in.
Best moment this week: making sure things are going ok at my appointment. Even though I look small for almost 20 weeks I'm measuring right on track at 19cm fundal height. And heart rate is still up in the higher side, in the 160s. This is def going to be the longest weekend ever! lol
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Some wine. I just want to sip on anything wine or beer related while seating on my front porch watching my son play and be a kid :)
Have you started to show yet? Yes. I def see a baby belly there not just bloating or stuffed lol. Still I'm not yet that big where people can tell I'm pregnant depending what I'm wearing.
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: I am craving a turkey sandwich. Toasted wheat bread with mayo, baked turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Yum! But that stupid deli meat is keeping me from enjoying it. I tried heating up the turkey before putting it on the sandwich, yeah not something I'll do again. It tasted weird. Not how I really want to it. So 20 more weeks to go until I enjoy this delicious craving :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still our dog and painted walls.
Gender Predictions: girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: headaches, fatigue, a little bit of insomnia.
Belly Button in or out? Almost fully out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy of course!
Looking forward to: Our big ultrasound on Friday.

xoxo,

Pamela

Post a Comment