21 Weeks

August 30, 2012

How far along? 21wks 7days
Total weight gain/loss: +4
Maternity clothes? Haven't bought any yet. I'm trying to make use of my clothes as much as I can and see how far I can stretch them into this pregnancy.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: This past week it's been steady. I've worked everyday since last Friday so when I get home there's nothing I want more than to crash in that bed. I fall out before I can even think about it lol.
Best moment this week: finalizing nursery ideas such as color and layout. More on that soon.
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Not pregnancy related but my son. I've hardly spent any time with him this last week. I feel horrible!
Have you started to show yet? Yes! Somewhat bigger every week. I feel like the second trimester is when the majority of growth occurs. Excited to see how much I grow by the end of this trimester.
Movement: Yes! Today has been crazy with all the movement. I think he even has hiccups as I write this. My sweet baby :)
Food cravings: this week I've just been craving water water water!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still the prenatals. I think I'm going to buy the gummies for the time being.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: just headaches this week. Usually right after I wake. I see a pattern. I wonder if it's because I'm sleeping about 8 hours straight with no water going into my system. Hmm...
Belly Button in or out? Half outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy of course!
Looking forward to: painting the nursery. I'm so excited to see how it'll turn out :)
Milestone: sweet AJ, right about now you are weighing about 10.5oz and measure about 12.7in. You are pretty long already! your digestive system is developing more and more and you can swallow.

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment