First Flutters

August 4, 2012

All that right there is baby. Right below  my belly button is super hard. 

For the past 2 weeks I've felt like there's been some kind of movement happening. Although I've been a bit unsure because they haven't been that strong. One thing that I know for sure is that if not "feeling pregnant" yet was an issue, well that's no longer a problem. Before feeling the soft flutters part of my abdomen would get rock hard and would stick out more than the rest of my abdomen. Usually the right side right below my navel. It is the weirdest feeling ever! But I see it as a peace of mind. Just looking down seeing and feeling baby right against my abdominal wall is priceless. That happened back to back 2-3x a day and would usually happen early morning.

Last Friday I woke up and was laying in bed quietly with my hands over my belly. And then I finally felt it! My sweet baby moved. There was no mistaking it. I was so happy and kept still to see if it would happen again and what do you know. It did! I was over the moon. It happened a few more times and once again my belly was hard as rock. I couldn't bring myself out of bed, I wanted this feeling to last all day long :).

Since last Friday I've felt baby move almost daily with the exception of yesterday. Even big brother and auntie Yami (my youngest sister) have been able to feel the baby move a couple of times. This morning I noticed that the movements were a bit stronger... Awe! It actually freaked me out a little lol. I was not expecting it at all! I'm so happy that things are going well and I can't wait to see baby through video again in two short weeks :) I want to start calling this baby by his/her name.

Happy Saturday!

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment