Nursery Ideas

August 4, 2012

For weeks now I've spent most of my free time searching the web for ideas as to what I want the nursery to be. I kind of had an idea in my head but wasn't really sure of what I really wanted. Then after seeing so many nurseries I got overwhelm. How was I suppose to decide on a theme? A color? A crib design? There are so many options! Of course that not knowing what we are having yet doesn't make it any easier either.

What I did know was that I was not going to spend lots of $$$ on a crib or furniture. No sir, not again. With our son our crib was a gift and it didn't even make it to the first year. At 10 months my sweet baby boy's chubby thigh got stuck and we had to break it in order to get him out. Ooh the memories lol. He also managed to mark his crib with teeth marks all over not just the top. So we learned and although we know this won't necessarily happen with baby #2 I just want to be cautious and do something different.

I want a calm, happy, modern look for our nursery. Something totally different from what my decorating style is. Well I don't really have any "specific style" but it will be something different to other rooms in our house. It'll probably take some getting used to, still I'm convince that it will look amazing! I can't wait to get it started and finish it.

Here are some inspirational pictures of what I sort of have in mind.

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment