25 Weeks

September 28, 2012


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7.5 I'm gaining weight fast! Grow baby grow :D
Maternity clothes? Not officially. I can tell you the my normal shirts are either too tight or fit like a belly shirt but I have a few that stretch good enough to keep me from shopping maternity or a bigger size.
Stretch marks? No new ones. But boy am I itchy! I don't remember it being this bad with my son. Stretch mark stress me out a little. I mean if I get them whatever it's out of my control anyways so why fight something you can't beat. And is not like I wear shirts that show my "oh so awesome muscular abs" lol during the summer. Although I do wear 2 piece bathing suits. :( I really hope I don't get any new ones and if I do let them be where my current ones are, those I can cover good ;)
Sleep: I'm officially sleep deprived! And baby is not even here yet :( working nights is hard. Really hard. I love my job but the hours suck! I know for sure that I can't stay FT if I'll be doing nights after my maternity leave is over. May God have mercy on me.
Best moment this week: designing the baby shower invites! Wait till you see them... :) I love them!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Plain and simple, sleep.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! This is magical. I'm really growing a baby inside of me. And he is def getting bigger by the week. What a difference from just 5 weeks ago.
Movement: Yes. There is a pattern for sure but I feel like there's been less movement. Maybe is my lack of sleep causing my body to feel restless therefore making baby be more still? I don't know but sometimes I worry. Good thing I have my fetal Doppler on hand to check up on him.
Food cravings: PP&J. I seriously cannot believe it. I despite peanut butter like you have no idea. However, I've been giving in on the cravings and so far so good. I won't be overdoing it though just taking small doses.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not this week. It's been a pretty nice week actually.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: lots and lots of Itching!!!!! :(
Belly Button in or out? I have a feeling it'll be an outie in another week or maybe even before. Ooh oh.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. Depending on how my day is going.
Looking forward to: a cousin's wedding this Saturday and couples retreat we are going to in a couple of weeks with our church. That's def some much needed alone time.

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment