27 Weeks!

October 10, 2012


How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9
Maternity clothes? I recently bought a few larger shirts to wear for work. I find that Old Navy clothes run big so a small is more like a medium for me so I figured if I get a couple I may still wear them after delivery. We'll see.
Stretch marks? Nope. None yet and the itchiness have subsided a lot so yaayyy! for that. Still I got some time left so the waiting game is still on.
Sleep: Still bad. It fluctuates from week to week but still it's been bad. Last night I slept 11 hours straight without waking up 3x for a bathroom run like usual but when I woke up this morning I felt like I had just closed my eyes. I'm really looking forward to this weekend off to really sleep in. I need to catch up on it.
Best moment this week: I've been having crazy pressure "down there" and my weekly update app told me that this could be cause possibly by baby getting into the birthing position. That got me both excited and freaked out a bit. Then I had my check up today and everything was perfectly fine. Right where it should be I also got a glimpse of baby AJ because the doc wanted to measure my fluids :) the tech was a total bitch (excuse my French) who looked like she hated her job, or maybe me. Ugh! Luckily my growth ultrasound Friday will not be with her. Yes!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Sleep!
Have you started to show yet? Yes. I'm growing but I still feel small for gestation. At least my weight is increasing so I know baby is growing and hubby tells me that I'm probably not gaining do much weight or look bigger because baby is taking it all for him and because I lost so much at the beginning but I still can't help but to worry.
Movement: Yes. Baby boy has been BUSY this past week. I'm loving it! I love feeling him move. I wish I could see inside my womb.
Food cravings: Hot dogs! The ones with cheese in the middle. Best part is that the fix said as long as its well cooked I can eat it :D hecks yea! You know I was all over it, I need to restock already.
Anything making you queasy or sick: my prenatals. They leave a metal ish taste in my mouth and make me burp so much. I can't stand it. I'm about to switch over to gummies.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: dies sleepiness count? If so just that.
Belly Button in or out? We have an outie people. We have an outie :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both and I would say pretty much equally.
Looking forward to: lots of things. Our growth ultrasound this Friday. Handing out invites. Starting decoration projects. Pregnancy pictures at the end of the month. Belly painting. And more importantly going part time. Wooohooo!

xoxo
Pamela


Post a Comment