28 Weeks

October 21, 2012

*A little late sorry.


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10
Maternity clothes? I am officially not a size small anymore. On anything. I went out and bought medium tops to wear with my scrubs for work and just for daily use. They were really cheap so if I don't wear them post pregnancy it wouldn't hurt. Now jeans, that's another issue. I refuse to buy new jeans or pregnancy jeans. I think is a waste, plain and simple. So I may need to stock up on sweat pants and leggings.
Stretch marks? None. Nada. Nothing. Which is fine by me ;)
Sleep: Blah. Need I say more? I sleep and is like closing my eyes for a bit. Even nap times are getting harder. I just want to cry.
Best moment this week: Having our growth ultrasound. It was the best feeling thus far. My mom came with me and as soon as the tech touched my belly all you saw was baby cuteness. All facial details. The tech quickly turned it to 3D and it was magical. Such a beautiful moment. Baby is growing accordingly and is weighting 2lbs 3oz. Fluid is also looking good. Another best moment was finishing up the baby shower invites which was a DIY project just wait till you see it. Super cute!
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Sleep!
Have you started to show yet? Yes. A lot. And I'm feeling it too now more than ever. For now. I'm sure it'll get worse.
Movement: Yes. AJ was pretty calm this week which had me worried but tonight he's back to his old self. During the ultrasound they told me he still has lots of room in there so I'm assuming it was just his position that made the movements less noticeable. By the way baby is not head down like I thought. He's head is actually resting right on me left ribs.
Food cravings: Soup. Any kind of soup but mainly Sancocho. My mom said she'll be making one this week and I bought a few ingredients to make some soup at home this coming week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still the prenatals and from time to time water.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: omg I've been so soar again. Feels like I'm back in the first trimester my twins are just overly sensitive.
Belly Button in or out? We have an outie :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: I'm actually pretty happy right now. But don't mistake me. I'm just the messenger :)
Looking forward to: handing out invites. Maternity/family pictures next weekend. Halloween. Thanksgiving dinner lol I know I know. Kind if early to think of that. Or is it?


xoxo
Pamela


Post a Comment