The Toothfairy is real and cheap.

December 14, 2011


Or at least according to my son she is lol.

A little over 2 weeks ago my son lost his first tooth. He was so excited and so were we. We ended up putting money under his pillow, $7. When he checked under the pillow and saw that his tooth was gone and there was money instead he came out of his room screaming "Mami Mami the tooth fairy is real the tooth fairy is real". I wish I had a camera, his happiness was priceless.

A week after that his second tooth fell out. Again he was excited and couldn't wait for bedtime so that he can put his tooth under the pillow.

The next day he had forgotten all about it and so did we. When he was reminded by his uncle about it he headed straight for his room. Steven and I just looked at each other worried. I managed to stop him and distract him long enough for his dad to go put money under the pillow.

After going to his room he came back to me and said in his serious voice "mom the tooth fairy is cheap", I asked him why and he said "because last time she left me a lot of money. And this time she only left me $1. OMG. I was almost in tears from how hard I was laughing. However he was serious! He was mad that he only got $1.

We had to explain to him that the first tooth is more special etc etc.

Didn't I tell you my son was a character. This is just a glimpse at my everyday life with my son. He sure knows how to make me smile :D




This picture is him at 7 months and 5 years old. He still have the same face and same dreamy eyes :)

Post a Comment