Wedding Week Recap

October 16, 2011

Over a year in the making and getting closer to the end. Yes. I'm half way through completing our wedding week recap over in "Wedding in Paradise". Its sad to say but like all things this too will come to an end. It's just a matter of time.

So far I've made it to day 7. Now I will start talking about the actual wedding day and posting the Pro pictures and is only fair that I share it over here as well but instead of double posting I will keep a separate tab under the header to give you easy access in finding these posts. All you have to do is click on the day you wish to see/read and it will take you over to that page. From there you can maneuver on the other days and through the blog itself.

I hope my words and pictures make you feel like you were there yourself just like it makes me relive those beautiful days back in June.

WWR Day 1:Arrival/ Bacholorette Party part II
WWR Day 2: Los Tres Ojos
WWR Day 3: La Romana
WWR Day 4: Arriving at Dreams Resort
WWR Day 5: More Guest Arrive/Another Fun Night
WWR Day 6: The Bonfire
Beach Bonife Pro Pics
WWR Day 7: I Got Sick :(

Happy Sunday!

xoxo

Post a Comment