Check us out!!!

January 13, 2012

We've been featured on Destination Inspiration! This is such a happy moment for us, especially me.

After 2+ years of planning our dream wedding, all the stressful days, long sleepless night working on DIY projects, meeting wonderful people, and finally seeing our hard work pay off and develop into a true dream wedding I couldn't ask for any thing else. Now to be featured to inspire other brides and grooms on their destination wedding is an honor :)

Today, Friday the 13th has proven to be a very lucky day for me and my family. So many wonderful things has happened since January 1st that for me, is hard to believe that we're still only in January. I have big hopes as the year moves forward and right now my life is right where i want it to be. Thank you lord!

Happy Friday!

Post a Comment