Ohh February...

February 1, 2012

You have no idea how excited I am to see you.

So far the year has started off really good. Way better than I expected, in some ways more than others of course. Nonetheless it has been a great month. Especially with the new journey that we've decided on. But I have a feeling that this month will be even better. We have some new adventures planned as a couple, as a family, and as individuals.

This coming weekend we will be celebrating Steven cousin's birthday all weekend long. We had plans to go snowboarding for the first time but I'm not sure if that will still happen. Im hoping it does.

The following week, the 14th, we will have date night. The weekend to follow I will be going to Virginia Beach with friends that I made during the planning of our wedding. Call me crazy because I've only really met one of the girls in real life and there'll be a total of 11 of us meeting. Talk about doing more things outside the box... Wow! The hubs wasn't all that happy about my little trip but I convinced him that it was all okay. Hopefully he doesn't have a panic attack the week of :-)

Towards the end of the month I have 2 friends that are expecting the arrival of their first newborn. Yaayyy for babies! I'm also planning a girls night the last Friday of the month. Let's keep our fingers crossed that that date works well for everyone because I really miss my friends. We are all high school friends and one has been my friend since elementary school and gets along well with the others so having them all under one roof for some girl time and catching up will be the perfect way to end the month.

To start my favorite month March I plan on surprising the hubs with a weekend getaway to a Bed & Breakfast about an hour or so from here. I foresee it to be a very interesting weekend. You'll see why when I post about it in March. There is a lot planned for March too but lets just enjoy and wait until February is over to get into that.

How has your year been so far? What are your plans for the month?

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment