Week 15

July 18, 2012


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5
Maternity clothes? I'll be buying some maternity leggings this weekend :)
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: better.
Best moment this week: belly finally popping out! Now I'm starting to really look pregnant.
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? At this moment no. Well my mommy
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Movement: None this week that I've noticed.
Food cravings: not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: water at room temp. Yuck!
Gender Predictions: girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: had a little bit of cramping but I'm thinking it was all the process for my belly to pop.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: planning the gender reveal party :)

xoxo
Pamela

2 comments

  1. I'm inviting myself to your gender reveal party!!! you look amazing pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You are more than welcome to come :)

    ReplyDelete