Week 14

July 12, 2012

I love this picture. It truly shows my tiny baby bump :)


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: gained a few but still in the negatives -1
Maternity clothes? Nope. Although I foresee some maternity leggins very soon.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: much much better.
Best moment this week: feeling my baby hiccups. It was adorable I had to record it :)
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? My energy
Have you started to show yet? Just Barely
Movement: I think so but after 6 years I'm still considered myself a rookie so it might of just been gas lol
Food cravings: a cold corona with a lime in it. Omg!
Anything making you queasy or sick: my job.
Gender Predictions: girl/boy/girl/boy kind of unsure.
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: still nausea but has gotten better.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: my appointment on Friday. I love hearing my sweet baby's heartbeat :)

Hello Second Trimester!!!

xoxo


Post a Comment