Life Lately

July 21, 2012

This blog seem to be heading down the pregnancy/baby blogging route. I promise not to make my married life a baby blog but honestly my life is pretty boring right now aside from that excitement. Although is summer and I should be having the time of my life, all I've been doing is sleeping, eating, working, and sometimes crying (I blame the hormones). So yea baby blogging it is for a few more weeks, sorry. I'm sure once fall is near we'll be busy doing other activities and getting ready for the holidays so things should get a bit more exciting around here. There's still pictures of the new house to come, yummy Dominican recipes, DIY/Pinterest inspired projects, and so much more. But for now I leave you with my life lately.

~I got pregnancy hives! :( well at least it was only in one spot and it seems to be going away (not sticking around for the next 5 months like I hear they do).

~Baby boy is six going onto the teen years. He's always right. Wants things done his way. Has been asking for a little too much (could it be that he's realizing he won't be the only spoil child anymore?)

~My primahermana (cousin almost sister) had a baby shower today. Finally some fun in my life! She had a bit of a scare two weeks ago and dilated to 4cm so she was put on bed rest for two weeks. Luckily little Kayden behaved and stood in the oven a bit longer. Now he can come out if he wants (I'm almost positive that after tonight he'll make his grand debut soon ;))

~One week left till a knottie GTG in NYC! This one should be almost as big as the one in VA.

~I am clueless on where to start for nursery planning. Obviously I can't make big decisions until the big gender reveal next month but I should at least have ideas right? Well nope. I got nothing. Zip. Nada. I don't even know what type of crib I want or if to go with a semi neutral theme or very gender specific theme. What is going on inside my little head?!

~I'm planning a gender reveal party for next month. I'm also having trouble here deciding on anything. Plus I'm worried little peanut gets shy and the party is planned for the day after the appt. nerve-wracking!

~Deciding on a school/work schedule has me over the edge. I just know is not going to be easy working FT nights, taking 3 classes, and being pregnant along with every day life activities. I can cry just thinking about it. What to do? what to do?

~I've decided to engage myself into developing better photography skills. After all a new baby will give me motivation and keep me occupied :). Guess what has been keeping me back? Editing pictures. For some reason I find it intimidating. I have all this pictures that I don't know what to do with them. *puts head down in shame*. Is it even necessary to edit them?

I think that's all. For now at least.

Happy Saturday!

Post a Comment