Belly Books!

July 16, 2012

My two must have favorite books to have while pregnant are these two:

1. You're Going To Be My Mom by Astrid Rivera, M.D.

2. The Belly Book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.

This first one was a gift from my sister-in-law back during my first pregnancy. Is a 40 week devotional journal that gives you weekly talks like if it was the baby talking to you, a small section on the Mom's Response which is usually a small prayer, baby growth information, and a small bible quote/verse. I look forward on reading this every week devotional even the second time around. It was and still is so beautiful. It makes me feel closer to the baby somehow.

The second one I found through another blog I follow, Heather Drive. I've been following her blog for years now and I'll be making reference to quite a few items or post ideas I got from her. :)

So this book is plain awesome! Heather actually has the Baby Book that follows this one but I figured this one should be just as awesome. I first bought it for a friend last year and now that I think about it I never really asked what she thought of it. Although I love it! Is the perfect memory book. Just the right amount of questions and plenty of space for pictures.

This book is divided into the 3 trimester and each section has a spot for 2 ultrasound pictures and a belly picture for every week along with appointments info and stats. It seriously is the perfect combination of the things you want to remember way after the nine months are done and over :) at the end it has a page for the birth story, first birthday picture, and how fast or long did it take you to go back to your pre pregnancy weight/body if so. Didn't I say this book is Awesome! I'll be done with the first trimester section next week because is from 1-3 mos. the second section starts at 4 months and although I'm at the second trimester mark I still have 1 week left of month 3.

This baby book was purchased at Amazon. I hope you find it as awesome as I do if/when you're expecting!













xoxo
Pamela



Post a Comment