13 Weeks

July 5, 2012


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: -5
Maternity clothes? None but pants are a bit tight already.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: I'm always tired so I sleep almost all day long. But there are times I only sleep 4 hrs after work which is no bueno! Then I end up napping here and there throughout the day.
Best moment this week: getting to see my sweet peas again on Monday.
Have you told family and friends? Yes
Miss Anything? Sushi
Have you started to show yet? Just a bit. Most times is just bloating.
Movement: none
Food cravings: my momma's cooking :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: fruity smells. Yuck!
Gender Predictions: girl
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: nausea. All.The.Time! Occational vomiting as well :(
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both but mostly moody
Looking forward to: entering the second trimester hopefully with less morning sickness and more energy :)

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment