Let's play ball!

May 18, 2013

Now that the semester is finally over and I have some time before summer classes begin I can play catch up on here. School is hard y'all. And having a new baby doesn't help much. At least I can say that I haven't given up and don't plan to either. I love being role model for my siblings. Especially when they let it be known that I inspired them to do better in life. That's my biggest goal, to teach them that it's never too late and that it's always better late then never. I mean, I hope that they don't follow my footsteps and take years to finish school but as long as they go and become someone in life I'll be a happy gal. I believe there's a purpose on why my life took the route I am in now but enough of me. Baseball anyone?

Untitled
(first practice)

Pollo's baseball 6y/o

(This is my baby)

 Ever since last year my love for sports have increased. A LOT! Boys are so much fun I tell you :)
My baby, well he's not a baby anymore. Only in my eyes I guess. Anyways. This is the third year in a row that he plays sports. At 4 we had him in soccer. It was pretty cool and he learned the basics. At 5 and now 6 he's been playing midgets baseball. What I love most is that his daddy is the coach so I love that they get to bond during it. I try to attend as many practices and games as I can and I can totally see a big improvement since last year. Next year he'll be moving up to the 7-8 year olds team and that'll be more fun I bet. These games are so much fun now. These kids have such a short attention span and I can die laughing at how they all run after the ball. Even the batter runs after the ball after he hits it lol and there's a little one that when he make it to a base and another player bats instead of running to the next base or home he runs after the ball in the field. Omg at every game I leave with sore cheeks from all the laughter. I love being involved too. I help the hubby get them lined up in the dugout and ready to bat. Or I stand by a base and direct the kids when to run to the next base, run home, or stay.

Pollo's baseball 6y/o

Pollo's baseball 6y/o

Pollo's baseball 6y/o

These kids have grown on me and I love how the parents are so involved as well. I have a feeling that even if we have a little girl she'll be playing sports like this. And oh how I can't wait to have both of my boys playing sports. They'll probably never be on the same team due to age but I'm sure AJ will learn so much from his big brother. He's so good with him now. I love my boys so much!

Pollo's baseball 6y/o

This is what I've been doing the past 6 weeks. Enjoying my firstborn and his childhood. Treasuring every moment because he just seem to be growing too fast for me. I'm sad to be returning for summer classes in another week or so. But it's going to be so much worth it :)

 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment