Thanksgiving 2013

November 29, 2013

holiday

Is hard to believe how much difference a year makes. Just last year around this time I was prepping myself to welcome my second baby. I had hosted my first Thanksgiving dinner. And we was in our own house that I had wished for so much on previous years. 

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house. Just close family, a turkey, and lots of food. That second baby will be turning 1 year old in five weeks. And I'm still thankful for having our own house. 

We should be thankful every day for all that we have but this special day is a day where we all are conscious and make it a priority to be thankful, give thanks, and teach our children. 

I, personally, am thankful for having a Heavenly Father that loves me unconditionally despite of my flaws. 

I'm thankful for my health and for being alive with the ability to care for my family, grow, mature, love, and forgive. 

I'm thankful for my family and friends. For their happiness and to have them be part of my life even if we don't speak often. 

I am thankful for the little things in life such as warm baths, tasty coffee, big brothers, helpful firstborn, a dedicate husband, and caring mom. 

More than anything I am thankful for love. True unconditional love. I know that feeling and I'm thankful I have had the opportunity to experience it. 

holiday

Let us all continue to be thankful and continue with the holiday festivities! 

 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment