Just Because... Mary Kay

April 14, 2013

MK

 Call me crazy but I started my own business with Mary Kay as a consultant.

As I sit around thinking about what I just did I wonder if it was a good move. I mean I'm not the most social or talkative gal. As mentioned many times before I'm very shy and this kind of job requires me to be the complete opposite. As if that's not all where do I suppose I have the time to do this? Not only did I welcome a new child into my already hectic life but I just keep on adding more and more. Am I setting myself for failure? Oh Jesus have mercy on me please.

Well. The reason why I decided to do this is because I want to be more bold, more social and outgoing, and build up confidence. I think that's what keeps me from being a go-getter. So I hope that doing this gives me the push that I need to feel like I can tackle anything I set my mind to. I want less negativity in my life and focus more in the Positive. Ain't no body got time to be negative or to be surrounded by so much negativity.

I recently decided that I need to have a different view toward life and start looking at the glass as half full instead of half empty. I guess this is out of my element and a great way to start working toward my new goal. So yea, I'm a Mary Kay Consultant and would love to tell you more about it just shoot me an email.




 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment