Linkin' Up

April 4, 2013


More adventures are headed my way.

I've been blogging for almost two years now and although this blog is a public blog I haven't really "branched out" to meet other bloggers or share my life with other readers. I've had my reservations with this because you never know who you'll find out there and people can be Mean! Not to mention that my Hispanics friends and family wouldn't "get" why I blog. Just thinking about their reactions literally makes me laugh out loud. I could hear them now, "You do what?" "But why?" "You're so weird".

I told myself, so what if they think I'm weird? Whose weird life is it anyways? As long as I'm happy that's all that matters. So I decided to get a new look, a more welcoming and friendly look -Thanks to the wonderful Stephanie from Stephanie G Designs for the beautiful work she did for me.
Screen Shot 2013-04-04 at 12.37.28 PM


Being 26 has really changed my aspect on my life and how I want to live it. After all I was weird for planning a destination wedding that is still talked about this day and I'm the weird one who takes road trips with complete strangers to meet more strangers and celebrate life and I didn't died or got kidnap (thank god). How bad can really becoming public be? I hope I'm not jinxing myself here.

I love documenting my life and being able to read back on the events I document. I like being different from those I interact with day in and day out. I look forward to the next five years of my life and being able to remember what happened this day word for word. Even more I like knowing that there are others like me. That like sharing their life and having friends around the globe.

After thinking about it for a several weeks I went for it and joined a "link up"to meet more bloggers. This was the perfect opportunity since rumors has it that there'll be no more google reader and I needed to find a way to stay connected to my favorite blogs.
bloglovin
Click here to join!

I also joined this other link up just because ;)



Enough with my shyness. That's not going to take me places in life. I want to be bold and have no regrets once I reach old age. So welcome to my married life, lets be friends, and follow me on bloglovin :)


 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment