Oh Summer...

September 22, 2015

You have been a great one. The best one compared to the last 4. It was wonderful having you around and I am sad to see you go. Although Autumn is my favorite season it'll have to climb high to top you off. :)



You came around and brought new life, a precious baby girl was welcomed by my brother and his girlfriend making me once again a titi and godmother. EmiyahLee is the cutest little princess ever and I can't get enough of her. In only three months she has stolen my heart and the heart of many. He smile is priceless and I fall more in love with her every time I see her.

 

We decided to spend father's day visiting friends in NYC and celebrating with them their first child first birthday. Our boys had an amazing time and we were honored to be a part of their big and special day.

 

June 25th marked 4 years since our wedding and I am happy to report that we have survived. 4 years ago I never thought we would make it this far but boy what a gratifying journey has this love story been. My pastor once told me " Happiness is a journey" and I have to agree. It seems that over the years our happiness have increased immensily. I can't wait to se where the next four years will take us.

 

We said goodbye to June by taking a 5 day trip to Ocean City, MD. It was a wonderful time with the in-laws and my mother. You can read all about that trip here.

 

We welcomed July by celebrating our firstborn, Steven, nineth birthday. Holy Jesus, 9 years! I can't believe we have a child this old. Seriously, I simply cannot get over it. I'm not even 30 yet 8-/

 

As a late Father's Day gift, I took my FIL, Hubby, Steven, and AJ to an Iron Pigs baseball game. We got to watch the game from the porch party area loaded with tasty food. The guys had a fabulous time and I gave myself a pat on the back for a succesful (one of many) outing with this 3 generations of Perez boys. Not having my father alive to share special moments with my kids or having any granparents left on this world makes me feel as if I should cherish every moment with my FIL and use every opportunity possible to have my husband and sons spend quality time with him as well. 

 

Another trip to Ocean City, MD took place on August 1st to celebrate FIL's 60th birthday. Again it was only him and his wife with my little family, more quality time for making memories that will last a life time.

 

Many trips to Dorney Park that brought back many childhood memories for the hybby and I.

 

Trips to different parks and bike rides weren't that far behind either. I love to see my boys happy and their happiness was brought on by lots of outside time. Whether is riding bikes, going down the slide, blowing bubbles, or flying a kite, that's what being a child is all about.

 

One on one time with the hubby was well deserved after all the running around we did. Many dates were accompanied by siblings or friends. I love this man so much! I love you Hun :)

 

An engagement in mid-August made for some very happy parents-to-be. Will there be a destination wedding in the near future? I'm excited for this!

 

I paid off my car! I'm do excited to have done this :D


A weekend road trip to Baltimore, MD and Washinghton DC was the last trip we took for the summer. A post on that will be coming soon :)

 

And now that you are leaving dear summer, you leave us a handsome prince who became the 4th grandson in the hubby's side of the family. Although we love him very very much we are all itching for that little princess who will become the first granddaughter/daughter. I foresee a baby boom happening very soon in this family. Who will be the lucky parents of this highly expected baby girl?

 

xoxo,

Pamela 

Post a Comment