I'm Back

June 11, 2012

Wow it's been a while since my last post. It's been some busy busy several weeks with lots of exciting and sad things happening.

There has been some posts that I've started but not completed therefore not posted. And others that I've thought about in my mind but never started. Then there are those yummy pictures in my photo gallery that need to be blogged about. What's been going on? Well... the truth is, I've been busy, tired, sick.

Blogging helps me keep my mind on track. It helps me gather ideas and keep things organized. It helps me to jot down memories to be always remembered. It helps me release stress and speak my mind. Something I often find hard to do. Because of the shyness thing, you know. Yet somehow I've found myself to be wordless. Unable to express myself. Could it be due to recent events? Could be.

Today I'm in a better place. I feel at peace with my soul, I feel relaxed. I've learned to trust in my Lord and let His will be done because I trust that something good always comes out of everything.

"For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ". 2 Cor 1.5

Have a blessed Monday!

Pamela

Post a Comment