Our Marriage: 2 Years

June 25, 2013

Untitled

I can't believe how fast time is passing. Just two years ago around this time we were nearing the end of our wedding reception in beautiful Punta Cana, DR. Today we find ourselves in a not as beautiful place but surrounded with our most precious treasure, our boys (and my sister) :)

This past year was much better then last. Still, I'm sure it could have been much better. I foresee many new and exciting things heading our way and I thank God for our blessings.

I didn't marry you because you were perfect. I didn't even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage. And when our children were growing up, it wasn't a house that protected them; and it wasn't our love that protected them--it was that promise.”  ~Thornton Wilder, The Skin of Our Teeth
Untitled

Happy Anniversary my love, I look forward to spending the rest of m life with you. Besos!



 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment