Lucky Seven

July 2, 2013

Steven

"You never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

Motherhood has been an amazing adventure. I cannot believe that I have a seven year old child. I mean this kid is big. Almost as tall as me and boy is he smart. What? I'm a mother. I'm suppose to believe and brag right? ;) 

Steven 

Steven baby you are the light of my eyes. You showed me what true love really is. What having patience is. Being responsible for another human being is right on scary yet you've made that fear not seem as bad because it looks like we're raising you right. You are a sweet boy full of energy. So loving. Outgoing. Timid at times (like your momma) and talkative at other (like your daddy). You see the good in everything and have such gear faith at such a young age. Your uncle is truly a blessing for teaching you so much. There are times though when you can be a brat. You know your limits and will try to test us to see how far you can go. I guess some good can come of that in the long run but for now child of mine you need to take it suave con take it easy jajaja (inside joke). 

The last six months you've been a big brother and a good one at that. That role was meant to be yours. I'm sure AJ will be proud to be your little bro. He loves you as much as you love him. Being parents of boys have brought us so much joy. I wouldn't ask for anything different. 

My sweet boy, I wish you a life full of health, love, and happiness. May god continue to bless you and make you a man of worth. May you always be the happy person that you are today. I love you! 

Mommy 

Steven  

 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment