Happy Birthday Wilberto!

July 30, 2013

What an eventful weekend this has been.

I spent my Friday cleaning, doing laundry, catching up with old friends, reading blogs, and getting pretty for our first of many Friday Date Nights to come. More on this later this week. Today lets focus on a special person in our lives. My husband father. My kids grandfather. My father-in-law. 

2013-07-30_0003 2013-07-30_0002 
This man is amazing. I get where my husband gets his parental qualities from. His mother is not far behind either. But that's a post for another day. 

This was my half weekend to work followed by a 10 days stretch. Woot woot. Just had to throw that in here. These weekends get me very giddy every month. I look forward to that stretch like you wouldn't believe. 

Anyways the hubby wanted to do something nice for his father and decided to roast a pig. He spent   Saturday prepping the pig for cooking the next day. While I watched the boys and attended a kids party with Steven jr. Then Sunday was the day. We celebrated his birthday with lots of food, a delicious cake, and what better than those closest to him.
2013-07-30_0001 2013-07-30_0005

Willy, your an amazing person, great father, and awesome grandfather. I'm sure that if my father would have been alive you two would have gotten along perfectly. I thank God for allowing you to be in my boys life. I wish he grants you many more years of health, wealth, and happiness. You take up a very special place in my heart. Thanks for accepting me into your family from the very beginning. I promise to respect and wear your last name proudly. XOXO

2013-07-30_0004 

   photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment