52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose: Who I Am

July 25, 2013


Who am I? 

I'm sweet. 

Or at least that's what everyone says I am. I didn't realized this until recently when I had sent out a message, or was it a comment to another blogger? Can't remember. Either way that's what every one says to me. "Awe thanks. You're so sweet." It never fails. I guess that's just my personality. I'm a caring person and when I sent out messages or talk to someone they see me as this timid (in person) yet sweet and genuine person that speaks from the heart and actually cares. Which brings me to who I really am and who I aim to be. 

Relationships are very important to me, more specifically my role in them.. Whether is with my friends, brother, sisters, mother, husband, or my own kids. I care for them all and I try my hardest to be there for each and every one of them to the best of my ability. Of course that as an adult sometimes our desire to do more for those around us come in conflict with real life and we tend to focus more on just certain relationships. In my case is that of my family and mother. Needless to say that as women, our roles are endless. 

However, my most favorite and important role is that of wife and mother. I live for my family. To cater to them, to love them, to protect them, to be there for them, to teach them and learn from them. I'm not perfect and I'm definitely learning and growing more with each passing day. If only all aspect of my life would be where they need to be I can show more of who I can really be to them. For now though I guess I have to settle for what I can do for them until someday in the not so distant future.

So who am I really?

I'm a homemaker. I thrive to be the best that I can be for my family.

 photo sig.jpg
  

Post a Comment