Another Year...

December 13, 2013

Without you. 

Another child you'll never get to meet. My heart still aches with the pain of you absence. The experiences I've been through, the problems I can't come to you with. I miss you more than ever dad. I don't think I'll ever really be over your death. So scary, so hurtful, so unfair. 

Lonely are the nights I don't kiss you goodnight. Sad are the days that you've been away. The love of a father to his little girl can't never be erase and I will carry your face in my heart for the rest of my days. 

I know that you're in a better place now and that someday we will meet again, but until then I will miss you and cherish the memories that remain. Even though you are gone you will always be my papi and I will always be your pamelita. 

I miss you more than words can ever explain. It's amazing how it's been 15 years already yet the memories of your love remain like it was only yesterday. 

 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment