I Did It!!!

April 17, 2012

In reference to my post on motorcycles about a week ago I decided to take the plunge.
Saturday morning I get home from work and I'm super tired. Although I couldn't come to even think about falling to sleep because we had a busy day ahead. Steven tells me that he was going to the gym on his bike. Then he says. "You know babe I was thinking you should go riding with me today". Well that came out of no where. I know we've talked about it before still I wasn't 100% sold on it.

Either way I said Ok. I laid down for about an hour and a half and napped. It was hard falling asleep because my stomach hadn't digest the fact that I had agreed to ride a motorcycle. :-/

I had managed to fall asleep and a bit later Steven gets home and wakes me. I freshened up and wore his jacket that was humongous on me. He had an extra helmet for me too of course. He told me to "let's go" and I seriously thought that I was going to faint. lol.

I got on the bike and down the hill we went. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. He was riding at a nice pace and the nice weather along with my tight grip on my man made it all feel very nice. Kind of romantic if I may add ;).

We were out for about 4 hours running errands and such. Our last stop was his father's house where I was able to take a couple of pictures next to the bike while he crossed the street to get his car for me to drive home.

Just because I enjoyed it doesn't mean I will be ridding often. Maybe once in a while to please him and I admit that for my own pleasure as well. There are rumors of me getting a helmet and jacket of my own... Umm we'll see about that.

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment