Trouble part II

April 8, 2012

I don't even know where to begin. My heart is beating so fast right now and my intestines feel like they want to leave my insides.

Last year around this time my darling husband got himself a motorcycle. About a month later he gave me THE scare of the year. He was involved in an accident on his darn motorcycle. It wasn't his fault which makes it even more difficult for me to accept his selfishness of getting another one. I should say for the record that he already bought one.

About 2-3 weeks ago he traded his four-wheeler for a motorcycle. He hasn't been using it much, still whenever he does I die until he's home safe and sound. I can't help it and even writing about it makes my heart beat 1000 beats per minutes and my eyes all watery.

After that scare last year I can't help not to worry. I care so much about this man that the thought of not having him around anymore makes my heart aches. I was told that I should face my fears and ride the bike with him. That maybe if I experience the thrill of it all I can somewhat understand why he loves it so much. And who knows maybe I'll start riding with him too. I honestly don't know what to do. I feel like I'm being irresponsible for risking my life, our lives when we have a young child. :(

I understand that when your time is up your time is up and there's nothing you can do about it. But why increase your changes? Do I make a point here? Ugh! I'm just so upset and worried and scared shitless :-/.

Please pray for my husbands life and for all those who have a motorcycle as well. I will be forever grateful.

xoxo
Pamela

Post a Comment