30 Days of Thanksgiving: nursing school

November 8, 2016

Today I'm thankful for nursing school. Yes, you read that right. Nursing school  has been a blessing. I say that because since starting in May I have learned so much and have been exposed to so many things. Things that I had never thought would really happen. Example, observing an incisional hysterectomy with the removal of a massive fibroid. You should had seen that beast!

Not only have I seen fascinating things but I've gotten the opportunity to care for pretty awesome patients. I never thought these words would come out of my mouth but boy do I love my  gerontological population even when they are bat crazy confused or have c. diff.

Nursing school has allowed me to get more in touch with my inner self.  My feelings, my thoughts, my integrity, you name it. It has been an amazing experience which has only confirmed me that this is definitely my passion. I look forward to being done with school and seeing where my fate will take me :) 

Post a Comment