30 Days of Thanksgiving: Stepfather

November 13, 2016

Losing my dad at an early age was the hardest experience of my life until very resent. I always felt that I was cheated out of having a dad growing up. It has been hard. And some days I still don't believe that he's actually gone. Even though it has been almost twenty years since his passing.

However, ten years ago God sent to our lives an amazing God fearing-man that today I am honored to call my stepfather. He always has the right words for me and is always available for anything and everything. He cares for all my loved ones and most importantly he cares and loves my mom to the moon and back.


Ramon, you are an amazing person. You have been a blessing in our lives and I am honored to be called your daughter. You have done so much for us and have proven to be an amazing friend and father figured to me. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for sticking around all these years. Thank you for your words. You are a rock star!

Post a Comment